Background

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Project 24: Bumhole Beret, scarf and wrist warmers

Righto, well here comes the glut of Taa-Daa's that I haven't got round to doing over the year. I hope to be more punctual this year!



Bumhole Beret
Bumhole scarf
Bumhole wristies


These were a Christmas present for Ann, my mother-in-law, who often takes her granddaughters to school. She lives in a lighthouse on the Humber, and it's often bitterly cold.


Can I just add the name of the items is no reflection on the pattern, or the recipient! When you start the hat, you start from the hole bit and work outwards. In purple yarn this looks more than a little obscene.


Cost:


I used six balls of Rowan Romance, bought from a fellow Raveller for £12.




Time taken:


about 3 days




Lessons learned:


Nothing new really - these were pretty low stress.




Satisfaction Rating:


7/10. It was quite a lengthy process and I got a little bored because of the lack of challenge. I was pleased with the result, though!







No comments:

Post a Comment