Background

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Project 4 Taa-Daa: Crochet Bunting


 I love, love, love this!


It was dead quick and easy too. I made up the pattern myself!


Crochet bunting 1


I apologise for the fuzzyness of the photos, I could not seem to focus that day at all!


Crochet bunting 2


I was inspired by the Crochet and Knit Flowers book I got for Christmas.


Crochet bunting 3

Do you like them?


I wanted something summery to cheer up my hallway. We use the side door here, rather than the front door, and it doesn't get much sunlight.


Can you spot my naughty boy, TC? He has a thing for boxes. Dom had a box full of beekeeping equipment in the hall that was too heavy for me to move, and I couldn't get TC out of the picture.



1 comment:

  1. so pretty! I love that bunting doesn't have to be for special occasions, every day is a special day, right? Also - your mirror is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete