Background

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Drifting



Hi gang


Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages (again), it's been a weird few days and I am feeling... well... as though I am drifting along, and not really in a good way.


I've not been near my camera for ages, and I can't make up my mind which project to start next, so I'm feeling a bit frustrated with myself. And I have no inspiration at the moment either. I finished Dom's Dashing Gloves at the weekend, but can't get into any other project at the moment.


Dom and the boys are at home this week, so we're about to start decorating the kitchen (again). We started last February half term - whoops - but life has overtaken us since then. I can't <wait> for it to be done!


On the positive side, I went to visit my new therapist last week and she was excellent, I really liked her. She spent a long time talking through my situation with me, and I left feeling quite elated. I see her again next week, which I am really looking forward to.


The laptop is about to run out of power, so I must dash. Sorry this isn't the most upbeat of posts; I didn't want you to think I had abandoned you. I will be back with more cheer and more projects soon!


Lots of love


C x



No comments:

Post a Comment