Background

Friday 1 April 2011

Liebster Blog

Oh my goodness, my word, look what I've been given!


Photobucket


How wonderful is that? I'm stupidly flattered. It's wonderful - and baffling - to think that people regularly stop by to hear my random wafflings about life. Claire from No Knitted Knickers nominated me for the Liebester Blog award - designed for those whose blogs have less than 300 followers (which mine definitely is, lol). Thank you Claire, you don't know what a big grin you've put on my face:D


Now it is my turn to nominate three more blogs that I enjoy reading. If you get five minutes to check these out, lovely reader, then please do. Ideally with a cup of coffee and a chocolate biscuit.


I've tried to choose blogs that I love reading that have not yet been awarded a Liebster blog.


So <drum roll>... congratulations go to...


 


Jenny Arnott Textiles


Paper-and-string


I Know I Need To Stop Talking


 


Congratulations to Jenny, Sarah and Kat, your award has been richly deserved. You provide me with entertainment most days of my life.


It was such a tough decision, sorry to those of you who I didn't nominate (and I have agonised over this). If ever I am lucky enough to win another award, I shall ensure that I pick another deserving three. Blogland is brilliant. Ladies of blogland, thank you for your blogs. They are a very precious part of my day.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Congratulations on your blog award, and thank you ever so much for passing it along to me! Very touched, thank you:) Not sure when my next blog post will be but I will definitely blog about it when I next write!
    Have a lovely weekend, and thanks again,
    Jenny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's well deserved, your blog is fab!
    I'm now off to check out the three you mentioned :) x

    ReplyDelete