Good afternoon blogland! I'm not feeling brilliant today so haven't been crafting much. I have been sent this link, so I thought it'd make an interesting blog post for today. So <deep breath> here goes:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5.30. I overdid it yesterday and was sore and hurty. Not the most auspicious start to the day.
2. How do you like your steak? Pretty much raw. Just bash it on the head and lead it to my plate, I say.
3. What was the last film you saw in the Cinema? Up! It was good, but I mainly slept whilst Dom wept. Whoops!
4. What is your favourite tv show? CSI, Silent Witness, Midsomer Murders, Edwardian Farm, Waking The Dead. I love grisly crime shows.
5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? I don't know because I haven't travelled much. Somewhere rural and away from other people. I like my own space to the point of being antisocial in real life.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Weetabix. And a large self pitying slice of chocolate cake with cream at about 11am when I realised I was likely to feel rubbish for the day.
7. What is your favourite cuisine? I like good food from all over the world - it's so hard to make me choose, it's like being asked which is your favourite child! I'm not hugely keen on hot, spicy food. I do love traditional British food.
8. What food do you dislike? Raw tomatoes (ick) and peanuts
9. Place to eat? At home, the best restaurant in town.
10. Most annoying habit? I'm untidy. Being tidy takes great effort and I can always, always find something more enjoyable to do.
11. you are....? A dreamer
12. Favourite clothes? Jeans and tops. Comfort is key but I do like brightly coloured, quirky tops.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Rome. My husband feels a real connection with the place and I've never been.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always 1/2 full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere sunny, warm and laid back
16. Favourite time of day? When you first snuggle into bed and relax. Especially if you're cuddling.
17. Where were you born? Worcestershire
18. What is your favourite sport to watch? Football. I don't follow normal games, but I like the internationals and get rather too involved.
19. Bird Watcher? Yes- we have fab (and rare) birds here in East Yorkshire
20. Morning person or night person? Definitely morning.
21. Do you have any pets? Two cats, TC and Jess, 11 chickens, 1 bantam and 100,000 odd bees
22. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be like my mum when I was little. From about 12 I wanted to be a journalist.
23. What is your best childhood memory? Sunday school day trips to the seaside. Very old fashioned and very exciting.
24. Cat or dog person? Cat, definitely
25. Married? Yes, for 8 years this year. Best thing I ever did.
26. Always wear your seatbelt? Yes
27. Been in a car accident? Yes, a big motorway one, just the children and I. We didn't have any serious injuries, thankfully. It was a hideous and very scary experience.
28. Any pet peeves? Royal Mail. They are completely and utterly USELESS and I wish there was a viable alternative.
29. Favourite pizza topping? Ham and pineapple. So kitsch!
30. Favourite flower? I tend to like cottage garden flowers. Daffodils are fab because I'm always wanting signs of spring at that time of year. I'm drawn toward daisies mainly.
31. Favourite ice cream? Mint choc chip, but I'm not fussy!
32. How many times did you fail your driving test? Once. I was 22, a student, and 8 weeks pregnant with Jonathan so was feeling pretty vulnerable . I was completely over emotional and underprepared. I took it way too personally.
33. From whom did you get your last email?
From a friend about my money tree book
34. Do anything spontaneous lately?
My crafting this week. I've been trying to just open my mind and play rather than working out what's going to sell etc etc. I'm loving it! I'm definitely going to build more play time into my schedule in future.
35. Like your job? God, I adore it. I realised today I'd still spend my days making stuff even if I didn't sell it. You can't say more than that, can you?
36. Which store would you use to max out your credit card? eBay or Amazon. I hate trudging around the shops but I love buying stuff online. My postman gets weary of my habit.
37. Broccoli? Yum, yes please. We've got it for dinner tonight with sausages and jacket potatoes
38. Favourite vacation? As a family, Coombe Mill in Cornwall in February. We stayed in a cosy lodge on a farm and got up every day to feed the animals.
As a couple, it'd have to be our honeymoon in Jamaica. I'd love to be able to spend that sort of time together with Dom. I still adore him every bit as much, and more <vomit>
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? my parents, brother, aunt and cousin. It was lovely to catch up with my brother, Mark and my Aunt and cousin. I don't see them anywhere near enough.
40. What are you listening to right now? Radio 4 and audiobooks mainly.
41. Favourite colour? Scarlet.
42. How many tattoos do you have? None
43. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Anyone that would like to take part. Please feel free to add your comments or send me your links, I love a good nosey!
44. Coffee drinker? Yes but I prefer tea most of the time.
45. Smoker? No. Had a bit of a fling with smoking before I met Dom.
46. Irritating habit? Rubbing my feet together when I'm going to sleep. I'm not aware I'm doing it but it drives Dom mad!
47. Guilty pleasure? Too many to mention. Just the way I like it ;-)
48. Frustrated...? Designer. I'll get there one day...
49. Favourite game? Monkey Island and the like
50. Coast or inland? Coast. I am drawn to water, must be the pisces in me!
Go on, have a go, we would all love to read your answers!