Background

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Poll: Madame Cat Bag

Poll: Madame Cat Bag

Here is Madame Cat Bag - do you like her?!


Remember the original Cat Bag? (picture here) Cat bag is one of the more popular items I sell. I originally made her for a pass-the-parcel present for Charlie's birthday and she was won by a lovely little girl whose mum really appreciates handmade things (hoorah! I find not everyone 'gets' handmade in real life)


I decided to give cat bag a makeover, and here she is, a ballet dancer. Do you like her?! Something's not quite working for me, but I can't quite put my finger on what. Maybe it's her stuffing, or her face? Or colour? Or maybe she is cool after all and I'm too used to seeing Boy Things.


Anyway, if you'd be so good as to let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it.


Love


Claire x


PS Am photographing The Secret Project later today. I've been busy doing some freelance writing work the last few days.



 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! I've missed you! She is so cute...I love her and I think you should love her too! Hope things are going well with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love her!! Although she does look alittle shocked!!! But she is fab none the less!!!! You could do a whole range, ballerina, princess, doctor etc!

    ReplyDelete